Why Vultus Connect
Workforce Management Software, Staffing Localized
Vultus Connect is an all rounded Workforce Manager that completes several payroll and allied processes through a single dashboard. Payslips, invoicing and timesheets can be recorded, generated and shared in a hassle-free manner. In addition to that Vultus Connect also manages employee documents, their benefits and expenses computation. It archives and stores insurance information that can be plugged in for future calculations. As a workforce management solution, Vultus Connect is designed to organize your workforce, optimize project budgets and complete payroll operations.
- Access manage all employee-related information
- Give employees access to perform simple tasks like report & document submission, review and update
- Create organizational notifications
- Allow employees to update information and perform other self-service tasks
- Organize and store profiles and job announcements
- Track insurance statuses (Health, Dental, Life, etc.)
- Access and process all relevant information quickly and securely
- Store and manage annual leave, holiday and sick days requests
- Track available and used leaves
- Set approval reminders
- Manage leave information
- Set automated expiration reminders
- Access timesheets and employee utilization metrics on the go
- Configure compliance support in every state
- Set a pre-decided list of holidays
- Determine loss of productive hours
DOCUMENTS & IMMIGRATION MANAGEMENT
- Keep track of employee work authorization and immigration details
- Store, file and access important data like contracts, letters of employment, references, I-9, W-4, etc.
- Create alerts for document renewal/resubmission
- Attach multiple formats of soft copies
- Supervise LCAs and H1B-related authorizations
- Track green card application status
- Manage employee work permits
- Keep track of custom expiry green card processing
- Store authorization documents in a secure, easily-accessible place
- Integrate accounting and expense monitoring
- Set up payroll schedule and format
- Calculate payroll automatically based on input data
- Manage payroll export and import
- File tax-related information and documents
- Check data against compliance and regulatory requirements in every state
- Issue online pay statements for employees
- Integrate payroll data with your organization’s accounting system
- Collect, group and store client & vendor contact information and history
- Manage access privileges to the address book
- Track business development activity
- Forecast revenue based on client-specific data
- Maintain all user-projects and crucial details like Project Information, Billing client and address info, bill rate, at single place.
- Create respective Timesheet, Invoice schedules as per User project, also use custom dates in generating the schedules.
- Workqueue screen displays all User projects that are ending soon, Making your work easier for follow ups on the soon ending projects.
- Review contracts and interact with vendors
- Upload, store and send relevant documents and information
- Create and monitor projects
- Track and approve tasks
- Oversee project-specific information
- Set employee viewing and access restrictions
- Delegate and assign responsibilities
- Define budgetary guidelines
- Quickly access purchase orders
- Send e-mails to clients and vendors directly from the tool
- Delegate roles and responsibilities within a project
- One click submission of the timesheets for the consultants from dashboard. View all the submitted/reviewed/approved timesheets at single place for different projects.
- Track the pending timesheets and follow up with consultants by sending the reminder emails on single click.
- Timesheet entry screen is displayed with list of activities frequently used, making it easy for the users to submit the hours. Ability to add new activities during timesheet submission.
- Generate invoices based on submitted timesheets
- Attach and e-mail invoices to clients 0n single click
- Minimize billing errors
- Customize invoice templates and frequency options
- Manage multiple payments
- Set due date notifications
- Submit invoices from the tool on a single click
- Export billing data in multiple formats
- Store and manage all company-related expenses
- Submit multiple bills simultaneously
- Create customized reports
- Track and submit expenses on the go
- Export raw data in various formats
- Store expense and reimbursement reports in one place for easy access
- Generate expense reports with a single click
- Track expenses and transactions for multiple currencies
- Create and Manage Employee holiday list.
- Manage Insurance details of consultants.
- Avoid Employee duplicate insurance details.
- Manage Employee – Employer Insurance payments.
- Configure Employee Benefits.
- Access employee insurance anywhere anytime.
Explore Vultus Connect Features
Deep Dive into Solution?